Cloud & Hosting
Not so long ago, organizations were reluctant to adopt a cloud or hosted model for any strategic business solution. Fear of lack of security, reliability and performance was commonplace. While technology has evolved to ease security and technical concerns, the evolving role of IT, budget pressures and user expectation to have the latest and greatest technology has propelled cloud and hosted adoption.
- IT departments have been evolving from service providers to strategic advisors
- Renewed focus on efficiency – do more with less overhead
- Users expect to have the ability to leverage the latest technology trends to realize quantifiable business value, organizations can no longer be restricted by costly on-premises infrastructure which might prevent rapid adoption of new solutions
- Economies of scale make most cloud and hosted solutions more affordable in the long term when compared to on-premises
- Cloud and hosted solutions are often treated as operating expenses vs capital expense and usually don’t require a large upfront investment
- Dedicated Support
- Rapid Deployment
SAP’s Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) is offered as a hosted solution through the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) or through hosting providers. VantagePoint has partnered with several providers to offer clients several options; SAP BPC MS, SAP BPC NW and SAP BPC NW on HANA.
SAP also offers Analytics Cloud for BI which is a fully cloud based solution with many integration options, for more on SAP Analytics Cloud visit our Analytics Cloud Page.