Enterprise Performance Management solutions provide a platform that enables you to model and present information to make important strategic decisions. Investing in an EPM solution is just the beginning, it is critical to invest in educating your employees on best practices on how to effectively utilize the tool and enhance reporting functionality to satisfy ever changing business needs.
This three day instructor lead EPM Report Developer course focuses on the power-user, providing the opportunity to learn how to create dynamic presentation ready reports. The course is delivered by an instructor who has real world experience using, maintaining, and building dynamic reporting solutions. The course begins with a quick overview of general EPM reporting and dimensionality then transitions into best practices on building highly formatted dynamic presentation ready reports and input schedules.
This course is a MUST for resources who will be assigned to an EPM implementation project with responsibilities for report or input template creation.
This is where the power of an EPM solution separates itself from the pack!
|Administrators | Power Users | Budget Analysts||EPM Reporting|
|Net Weaver (NW)||Microsoft (MS)||Analytics Cloud
3 day instructorled interactive class – Remote
3 day instructorled interactive class – On-site
Located on the left navigation bar:
- Select “EPM Advanced Reporting” from the drop-down list.
- Enter desired release in the comment field (i.e. NW EPM10).
- Classes are available based on demand.
Please be sure to enter your name, company and valid company email address in order to receive confirmation. Billing information will be included with course confirmation.
Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Application Overview
- Dimensionality Overview
- Using Reports & Input Schedules
- Creating simple reports
- Expansion & Suppression
- Using Properties & Filters
- Basic Formatting
- Advanced Reports & Input Schedules
- Sorting & Ranking
- Advanced Formatting
- Block Expansion
- Multiple Source Reporting
- Advanced Formulas
- Dynamic Selection Criteria
- EVDRE Compatibility in EPM10
- Dashboards Overview
- Analysis for Office: BPC and/or BW
- Mobile presentation via EPM Unwired
- Analytics Cloud Reporting tools; features / functions / tips & techniques