VantagePoint Solution Support is offered either as a monthly package of hours for a term of one, two or three years, or as a retainer of hours. You pick the level of support that you need.
Monthly Support Packages
By far, our most common support offering. Customers define their need by monthly hours to be utilized 20/30/40 hours. We set a monthly fee for that package. On a quarterly basis, we will audit your support utilization to determine if you have the right package and provide credits for unused hours.
Retainer Support Packages
Retainer support packages allow users to select a larger number of hours and draw down from those. Customers can select packages of 100/200/300 hours. We set a total fee for that package and bill it at the outset. On a quarterly basis, we will audit your support utilization and publish a report to show what has been utilized and what remains to be used.
Support Packages Assumptions
Monthly Support Package Details
- Monthlysupport coverage includes addressing any issues that arise within the client’s SAP EPM landscape environments (DEV, Q/A & Production).
- Services Description: The purpose of these services is for VantagePoint to provide Customer with the ability to catalog, address, and solve issues that arise with the SAP Enterprise Performance Management production system
- Monthly Support coverage includes break/fix and advisory services for all issues that arise within the standard SAP EPM landscape including environments, models, dimensions, input forms, reports, and data manager packages. It also includes break/fix and advisory services for custom EPM integration that lives within the EPM server environment. Monthly Support services apply to both production and non-production servers.
- Service includes all existing SAP EPM objects, including applications, dimensions, templates, reports, and logic, as well as integration components: Data Manager packages or SAP BW Data connectors to EPM.
- Note: The Monthly service coverage does not include new development or new enhancements to existing solutions.
Retainer Support Package Details
- The Retainer Support service coverage includes all capabilities of the Monthly packages.
- Retainer support extends beyond the Monthly package offering to include new development or new enhancements to existing solutions.
- Note: Retainer support for new development is limited to objects or a set of objects requiring less than 80 hours during any one month. More complex development should be treated as a project and would be addressed under a separate SOW or Change Order.
- VantagePoint will not be responsible under this support for hardware issues/limitations, system/data backup, system/data recovery, and source systems which provide data to EPM (e.g. SAP ECC).
- VantagePoint will not be responsible for software issues related to the SAP product itself. Such issues would be addressed directly with SAP Support Services.