Annual budgeting can be a cumbersome and time consuming exercise. Eliminate this burden by implementing a periodic forecasting process (monthly or quarterly) as an extension of the budget.
- Reduce cycle time
- Improve data quality and assumptions
- Allow additional time for analysis and reporting
- Keep management engaged and accountable
- Maintain focus on long term goals of the company, not just the day to day performance
- Updated Forecasts with the current actual data
- Provide the opportunity to respond to unforeseen market changes
- Increase communication
- Advance your competitive edge through informed decision making
VantagePoint has a thorough understanding of the planning process and vast experience working with Enterprise Performance Management applications. Our consultants bring real world business planning experience to each project. Our knowledge and experience combined with your business team will create a robust forecast and planning process that will significantly improve decision making. Leverage SAP BPC to align your operational business activities with your Corporate Strategic plan to sustain a competitive edge.
Customized company and industry processes are expected on all planning implementations. Carefully designing a business application, bringing actual, budget and forecast together in a common model, is where SAP BPC and VantagePoint consultants set themselves apart. BPC’s built in integration with Excel combined with the financial modeling experience of VantagePoint’s consultants make it possible to deliver a superior forecasting and planning application.
- Real time variance reporting
- “What-If” scenario’s
- Actual and forecast integration
- Driver based trend factors
- Assumption based modeling
- Rolling forecasts
- Comments, notations and supporting detail
- Integrated business process flows
Periodic Forecasting – Marketing profit by general ledger account & profit center