If you already have SAP BPC deployed within your organization best practices suggest a periodic Health Check.
- Is your system providing optimum performance?
- Are you getting the maximum value available from your system?
- Is your organization following best practices?
- Do you need to evaluate the completion of an implementation?
- Do you need to evaluate a phase II or phase III that was delayed?
- Do you need help prioritizing additional functionality to get the best return on your investment?
- Is your original implementation still in alignment with your corporate strategy?
- Does your business need an update on version updates to see if they are relevant to you?
- Does your team need a “refresher” class on using the application?
A Health Check will provide answers to these questions, as well as, identify other opportunities that are frequently overlooked. Our clients have found this to be a very valuable service.
Our certified professionals specialize in BPC and have the advantage of many system implementations to refer to. Our consultants are informed of the latest product updates including unreleased ramp-up versions. Product releases may or may not be beneficial to your organization, our team can help you evaluate the impact so you can make an informed decision on when/if to upgrade.
If your organization is considering a new application or resolution to an existing issue, a project health check will identify associated risks and benefits. Sometimes improvement is as simple as a fresh perspective from an experienced professional who is not involved in the day to day operations. Utilize our insight gained from many years of experience providing Enterprise Performance Management solutions across various verticals to improve your environment.